- They’re the school in North Dakota that you hate less.
- The Bison led the Summit League in attendance last season. Yeah, cool, great for them. Must be nice not having much sports competition in your city or state for attendance. Fort Wayne (5th in attendance), Omaha (6th) and Denver (7th) are pretty jealous, and definitely not bitter.
- With their starting point guard from last season transferring, Paul Miller started at the point guard position for the Bison in their exhibition game against Concordia.
- The Bison have been ranked in the top 3 in preseason rankings. Pretty spectacular for a team that graduated two key contributors and had 5 players transfer.
- AJ Jacobson, who is a good player, has basically been the exact same player for his entire career. He hasn’t really gotten better, and he really hasn’t gotten worse. He’s just that player that is good at what he does. Sadly, Jacobson did not play in their exhibition game as he is still recovering from a stress fracture in his foot.
- Heading into the conference tournament, the Bison will play 5 of their last 7 games on the road.
- The Bison have the most boring and effective offense in the Summit League. They also take care of the ball as they led the conference last season with the fewest turnovers.
- They have an incoming junior college transfer named Nnamdi Van Dulm. I recommend his nick name be Nna…Nnam…Not Gonna Work Here Anymore.